Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome everyone to the 08/09 Bead Journal Project. I am Diane Moore, the moderator of the blogs (or blog angel however many who know me personally might question the angel part). If you have any questions or problems with the blog, feel free to email me and I'll try my best to help.
In the next few days I'll be adding a sidebar to the blog with a list of labels for your posts. Robin developed these so there would be some consistency within the blog especially for people who wanted to see a specific thing, say everyone's page for a certain month, or people who are asking for technical help.
I am a returning Bead Journal Project participant and am anxious to get started on the coming year. Last year I did heart shapes but I'm thinking of rectangles this year. If you are interested in seeing some of the work people did last year, there is a group on flickr with lots of great photos.
Again, welcome to the BJP - I'm certain you'll have an amazing year!

1 comment:

KrispiS said...

Hi there, Moderator Angel! Is there a list of rules of etiquette on blogs? During the last year, I got a few
"comments" that were evidently a game of "tag". Is there a way to request that people don't do that sort of thing? Thanks for all you do and will do for us!