Saturday, August 23, 2008

hello to everyone!

Hello to all the participants of the BJP! I am Susan (a2susan) - there are 10 Susan's listed this year! a2 stands for Ann Arbor (MI) squared, kind of corny, but there you have it. I love to bead and have been doing so for about 10 years now. I like seed beads and lately, bead embroidery. I also like all sparkly beads, like crystals. I mainly make jewelry, although I really love the embroidery because it's a different way of expressing myself.

Even though I've had all summer to think about this year's project, I'm still not sure what size and shape I'm going to be doing. If you're still wondering about this, go to the FAQS page of the main website and check out suggestions and tips people have. And please feel free to send me tips or put them in the comments section and I'll have them added.

I look forward to renewing friendships and making new friends this year!

beadinspired.blogspot.com

1 comment:

heidibeads said...

Welcome Back - good to see you. It's gonna be a great year - 260 of us to keep up with!