Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone! I can't believe it's almost time to start again! With all the rush to get school supplies, end of summer party and the August birthdays (and we have a lot in our family), I'm amazed. I want to welcome all the newbies to the group and say hi again to all my old friends from last year. I'm so excited about this year's project and have lots to work through. I still can't make up my mind on what shape BUT I do know that it will be smaller - last year everything was 5x7". I might do circles on squares of fabric and make it into a wall hanging at the end of the year. I have a few more days to decide now don't I? Thank you to all those who have set this up. This is going to be a WONDERFUL, FUN year! Oh, I noticed that there was someone else from CT - how exciting!

1 comment:

CC said...

Hi, Heidibeads! ;) You sound just like me! Let's get going!!! Gonna be fun! I'm goin' alot smaller this year too. We've learned our lesson! :)
Warmest aloha,
CC