Friday, September 19, 2008

September Part 1 -To be Continued

Just so excited about working on this September project that I have posted a little preview and story to begin this journey. My goal is to improve my beading and creativity each month as we go along together.
The beading has been so peaceful - I recently purged my sewing room - it had gotten overwhelming. Now I have places to work on projects and know (well pretty much) where my things are and what I have. Actually I went from one room to two rooms so it is even better. My journey can be found on my blog at:
http://www.nevertoolatetohavefun.blogspot.com

Brenda

1 comment:

Robin said...

Ooooh, I need to do a purge in my studio... getting to where I can't find anything and don't know what I have at all... I hope you will be an inspiration! Robin A.