Saturday, October 11, 2008

October BJP Complete

This month's BJP is finished. It pretty much shows my daily struggle to accomplish things, both what I want to do and what I have to do. Some days I get it all done, sometimes nothing. Almost always I feel I'm running around in circles which makes me "crazy". Also, October is my birthday month, and being a Libra it's my thing to try to balance. Sometimes, I'm not so good at that, but I do try.

I've seen the beautiful work submitted so far for October. A few times I wanted to just hold on to this months page, save it for another month, and do a Halloween themed page (one of my favorite Holidays). But, this really seems to fit me now, so I kept it. Hopefully soon, I'll get it together and will be more organized. If not, look for the possibility of seeing another "crazy circle" in upcoming pages.

I still have time this month, maybe I will do a Halloween piece to add to my decorations. That is, IF I can find time to do one.....

If you want to take a peek, you can find my page and a full description here.

2 comments:

Marty S said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly!
Marty S
Crackpot Beader

Kelly said...

Thank you Marty!