Sunday, October 4, 2009

My June 2009 page posted

Good Morning!
Last night I posted my June page. This morning, I realized that I didn't post a notice on this blog. That's a good thing, because I have been thinking about the 2009 project and the fact that I have only made 10 pages. I started this, my first year, with a post of a beading of my face. Would I reveal my inner self to you, or hide behind a curtain? Recently I knew that I would end this year with another face. After finishing my June page, I realized that this page, for me, is actually the end of the 2009 project.

So I am 10 out of 12 months completed. I have decided that with the coming holidays and the fact that I am dedicated to making ALL presents, I don't want to rush through 2 more pages just so I can say that I completed 12. And, amazingly, I feel no guilt about the decision.

So, please visit my blog. I had so much fun doing it and I can honestly say that the beads took the lead.

Yes, I am participating in 2010 and I hope you all come along with me!

No comments: