Saturday, August 22, 2009

ALL Done

I actually took the whole day yesterday to sit down and concentrate on getting caught up on my last three pages. I did it! All are completed, photographed and posted here. The photos aren't that great but I think you'll get the idea.

Feels great to be caught up and to have had the WHOLE day spent on beading! That was wonderful for me and soooo relaxing!

Thank you to everyone for looking and commenting on my pages. It's been sooo fun for me to participate and meet new people and really learn some things about myself. I never believed it would really happen, until now. So looking forward to next year!

Next step for me is to try and work all of my pages into something really special. I still have a few pages to complete with a backing, but that's no problem. As soon as I figure out what to do, now that my first plan won't work, I'll get it done and share.

No comments: