Tuesday, April 28, 2009

February & March... done!



I have been remiss in posting here. I'm assuming I'm not alone for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere that are finding ourselves spending more time outdoors because we CAN with the (finally) warmer temps!

Anyway I have posted my February page and my March page on my blog and I invite anyone interested to check them out.

It seems so many of my pages revolve around my issues with the weather. I'm happy to be able to address it through my beading, I'm tired of thinking about it!

With time spent outdoors, I've spent less and less time online, but I do check out pages when they are posted here and on the other blogs. I'm horrible about leaving comments, but I sure enjoy my visits - a big thank you to everyone for the incredible inspiration!

Grace
GraceBeading

No comments: