Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BJP 2008 Finished!

OK, I know I have been very quite. My husband is now retired and we are still trying to figure out how life is going to work! Makes things a little crazy. But I have finished my pieces! You can see the completed set at my blog.

I work well with specific deadlines where I have no choice but to have something completed so I decided to enter my pieces into the Fine Art of Fiber exhibition at the Chicago Botanic Gardens. If you are in the Chicago area, the show is very well worth the trip. You can then see my pieces in person!

Now on to figuring out my format for the next BJP. I'm so excited! I know how I want to do my journaling but I need to work out the logistics a bit before we start up. Especially as I will be in Australia for the first three months of the year & then in Hong Kong for a few months. I'm planning on making covers for journals, one for each month. And then writing all the different thoughts that come to mind for the month into the journal.

I love this group. I may not always be verbal but I do try to read the blogs & look at other people's pieces. Everyone should be very proud of their work. It is all beautiful!

No comments: