Monday, September 14, 2009

August Finished! BJP Presentation in Portland! Teaching in Phoenix!

bead journal project, robin atkins, august, detail
Here's a peek at my August piece. You can see it on my blog, here.

I'm giving a presentation and show'n'tell about the BJP in Portland this week on Wednesday, September 16. Details here.

I'm teaching a two-day Improvisational Bead Embroidery workshop, possibly for the final time, in Phoenix on Oct. 3 and 4. Details here.

Thanks to everyone who wrote comments (or sent an email) on my post about having a BJP Retreat! You gave me some really great ideas! When I get back from teaching and a trip to visit my Mom in MN, I'm going to jump into more research. I'll get back to you about it.

In the meantime, BRAVO to all of you for the incredible work you've been doing this year. I am continually blown away by the importance and beauty of it!

Robin A.

No comments: